Advertising

Who Reads My Kinda Rain?

My Kinda Rain readers encompasses mostly Moms who are looking to improve their lifestyle and the health of their families. Much of what is covered at My Kinda Rain includes healthy food choices, recipes, meal plans, and staying fit with activities including running, swimming, and exercise programs. Fun incorporated is a priority!

 

Why Advertise at My Kinda Rain?

Advertisements on blogs capture the readers attention. Ads can be specifically targeted to audiences targeted at specific blogs. Readers at My Kinda Rain are 90 percent women between the ages of 25 and 50. The other 10 percent forms men between 25 and 40 and women younger than 25 just beginning their journey¬†as a family. Advertisers on blogs are able to target specific audiences. Some of my personal favorite businesses I learned about from visiting fellow blogger’s sites.

The ideal advertisements would fall within food, health, nutrition, exercise, and a wide array of products that will make life run more smoothly for the Mom and family on-the-go.

 

What Advertisement Space is Available?

I have a variety of advertisement sizes and placements available for any ad campaign. Advertisement sizes are: 125 x 125, 125 x 500, 300 x 250, and 300 x 100. Rates vary and are available at a discount for 3, 6, and 12 month purchases.

 

Sponsorship

Brand ambassadors serve a great purpose in providing a personalized and professional voice to promote your business and products. I welcome the opportunity to work with you in building a personalized marketing campaign through My Kinda Rain.

 

What I offer:

  • Face-to-face marketing at all official blogging events including:
    • Your logo on business cards or brochures
    • I’ll wear your products as brand advertisement
  • Online marketing consisting of:
    • Blog posts provided to discuss your brand before, during, and after all blogging events
    • Facebook and Twitter mentions and marketing of your brand
    • Brand Logo included on my Twitter profile page
    • Giveaways and reviews of any specified products through my blog in conjunction with Twitter and Facebook.
    • As always, premium advertising space at My Kinda Rain

Please contact me if you have any questions! I look forward to working with you!


Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2011 My Kinda Rain | Houston Mom Blog | Travel Blogger

The following two tabs change content below.
Lori is a homeschooling mom to 3 kiddos. When they are not on a learning adventure, she is shuttling kids from their baseball/softball practices, learning about essential oil, making travel dream lists, and trying new foods.

Leave a Comment

CommentLuv badge

{ 0 comments… add one now }