2012 is upon us.
This of course means millions of people all over the world are writing their New Years Resolutions.
This blogger included.
The difference for me this year is I have the right mind set for these goals. I have learned what attainable goals are and how you have to work to reach those goals. I also have a better understand of who I am and what I want out of my life. This leads to different resolutions than most perhaps but this is what I hope to accomplish in the year 2012.
1. Follow a Blog Calendar- This means posting regularly on a larger array of topics. When a idea comes to me, sit and write immediately before it is gone.
2.Read the Bible in 90 days.
3. Pick a Small Group for Sunday mornings at church and continue to attend our Thursday Night small group.
4. Make a budget and stick to it! No matter what happens, stick to the stinking budget no matter how much I hate it.
5. Daily Devotionals- DO THEM!
6. Learn to use my camera and all it’s settings!
7. Read one book a month. Open to suggestions.
8.Help kids keep up with their daily devotionals. They will be doing the book called Jesus is Calling.
9. Work with Molly more on her training. Need her leash trained so I have a running buddy.
10. Run 13.1 miles a month.
11. Buy a sketch book and sketch and/or write poetry again. Would like to fill up one book a month. That’s right people. I used to be in art and creative writing back in the day.
12.Write in my new Simple Diary book daily.
What about you? What are your New Years Resolutions this year?