I am so giddy with excitement to announce that I am going to Hollywood next month!
In all seriousness people, I am going to Disneyland AND to the Red Carpet Premiere of BRAVE!
Did you hear me?
I received confirmation this morning that I’ll be going to California next month for the red carpet premiere for Disney/Pixar’s BRAVE, to visit Disneyland and Disney’s California Adventure parks for a special tour of the brand new Cars Land….and lots more Disney/Pixar and DreamWorks excitement. I am so jazzed that I can barely contain myself and that is why I wanted to share this great news with you!
Here is what our days look like so far:
Day 1: screening of Disney/Pixar’s BRAVE on the Walt Disney Studios Lot and receive a sneak peak of Tim Burton’s FRANKENWEENIE
Day 2: Screening of DreamWorks Pictures’ PEOPLE LIKE US with a Q&A from Director Alex Kurtzman, BRAVE press day with roundtable interviews with Kelly Macdonald (voice of “Merida”), Kevin McKidd (voice of “Lord MacGuffin”), Director Mark Andrews and Producer Katherine Sarafian. And that night – - the World Premiere of BRAVE! The most amazing part of the premiere? It is being held at new Dolby Theatre in Hollywood (formerly the Kodak Theatre) where the Academy Awards are held!
Day 3: Trip to Disneyland and Disney’s California Adventure parks with highlights:
- Visit Cars Land, 12 acres of fun with new three attractions, at Disney California Adventure park
- See how closely Radiator Springs in 3-D compares to Radiators Springs from the film
- Interview with an Imagineer who helped create Cars Land; find out how they brought a movie to life
- Experience Mad T Party – down the rabbit hole for nighttime fun and music themed to the Tim Burton’s “Alice in Wonderland”
- Ride The Little Mermaid ~ Ariel’s Undersea Adventure, one of the attractions added in the expansion of Disney California Adventure park
- Stay at the Disneyland Hotel, recently renovated with beautiful rooms and nostalgic touches such as monorails slides in the water play area
- Take photos with the newest Disney character, Merida, at Disneyland park
You see! So many exciting and wonderful things are happening and I will be sharing it with you guys!
**Disclosure: This trip is being sponsored by Disney. All opinions expressed are 100% my own.