Easter is almost here and the stores are filled with candy.
Lots of candy.
It is hard to get down the aisles and not see the candy. My guilty pleasure is the Cadbury Mini Eggs. Its been a tough road avoiding these bad boys.
I love to fill my kids Easter baskets but I do not like to give them tons of candy. Each year they get one piece of candy in their basket. A chocolate bunny, a Peanut Butter cup egg, or a single serve bag of jelly beans. I know they will get plenty of candy at the egg hunts we attend and that is way too much in my opinion.
I have created a list of ideas for your kids Easter Baskets that is NOT candy! Most items can be bought at the Dollar Store and I have even included a few items for older kiddos as well.
2. Crayons/Coloring Books
3. Rainbow Loom
6. Slime/Moon Dough/Kinetic Sand
7. Sand Toys
8. Journal with gel pens
9. Skylander or Infinity figures
10. Lego Sets
13. Nail care kit
14. New Devotional
15. Cross Necklace
16. itunes or google play gift card
17. New Swim Suits
18. New Beach Towel
19. Goggles/Beach toys
20. Nail Polish or Jamberry Nail wraps
21. Scentsy Buddy with Scent Pak
22. Cinch Bag with name embroidered.
23. Glow Sticks
24. Silly string
25. Foam Art Kits
26. Water Guns
27. Nerf Guns and replacement darts
28. Craft Items: markers, crayon, fingerpaints, etc
29. Water Shoes
30. “Tickets” for a special event: Sporting event, concert, or ice cream date with mom and dad.
32. Aprons and Chef hats
33. Thinking Putty
34. Word Find/Suduko/ Word Search
35. $5 DVD from Target
36. Science Kits
37. Disposable Cameras
39. Finger Paints/Water Colors
40. Waterproof watch
42. Small Action figures/ Little Pet Shop /My Little Pony, etc
43. Bug Kit
44. Bible/Bible Bag
46. Make Up
47. Board Game
48. Card Game
50. Color Wonder Set
What will YOU be putting in their baskets this year?
**This post contains affiliate links. This means when you click through and make a purchase I get a tiny percentage at no additional cost to you. And that percentage helps fund our future traveling adventures!