I know it is already a couple days into March, but I had a sick kiddo on my hands over the weekend and I had computer problems so it made doing blog postings difficult.
Anyways, I wanted to come back and let you know how I did on the goals I set for myself and my family for February.
Here is a recap of what the goals were:
- Stick to my $400 grocery budget for my family of 5.
- Work out at LEAST 3 times a week
- Drink at LEAST 64 ounces of water A DAY
- List unwanted items on craigslist or ebay.
And here is how I did:
1. We cut it close on this one. We bought more fresh things like more veggies and fruit. Yeah, well they want us to eat better but yet they charge a arm and a leg for them. Anyways. We barely did it, but we stayed in the budget.
2. Easily done! We started the Wii Active 30 Day Challenge and we also started walking more.
3. Also done! I usually just drink water, coffee and green tea. I am not a big coke person and I hate regular tea.
4. This is the one I get a big fat FAIL on! I did not do this at all! It seems like it takes so much time! I need to do better at it for sure!
There you have it! Those were my February Goals and how we faired. Stay tuned for March Goals to be posted soon!