I know that it is well into April, but you have no idea how crazy busy I have been the past week. I am just now able to sit and breath.
Let’s recap o my March Goals, shall we?
- Stick to a grocery budget of $350 a month for a family of 5. As you can tell this is $50 less than my normal budget. I am trying to cut more corners here.
- Make a donation to Angels Attic(clothing, toys, etc)
- Make more time for myself. I need more “me” time.
- Get my garden planted and maintain it! Keeping all the little bad bugs off! I want to keep the things I actually plant and not have the little bugs enjoying the harvest before me!
Here is how I did.
1. I barely made this one. I think I was a $1.00 away from going over budget. My kids decided this month was the month to drink a ton of milk.
2. We made a small donation with the girl scouts early in the month.
3. I did pretty good on this. I went to eat with a girlfriend. I spent sometime reading. It was nice.
4. The garden is planted and ready to go! I am so excited to see how things have already started growing and I can not wait for the harvest to begin!
That’s my monthly goals wrap up! Be on the look out for my April goals to be posted very soon!