Here are the top 10 Things that I am Most Thankful for this year.
10. My home. Sure it costs me a ton of money and I cuss when something breaks and has to be fixed, but its our HOME! We have a roof over our head and I am thankful for that.
9. My husbands company. That he has a job. That his job allows me to stay home with my children.
8.Social Media. The friendships and connections I have made using social media will last a lifetime and has taught me so much about myself and friendship.
7. Music. Music helps keeps me sane some days.
6. Internet Shopping. Yeah I said it. I hate to shop but internet shopping makes me happy and keeps me from losing my mind so I am truly thankful for it.
5. All the service men and women who defend our country every single day.
4.The few close friends I have. I love having you guys to count on. I know I can always call on you and you will be there, no matter what.
3.My family. Another group I can always count on, no matter what the issue is.
2. My husband. Im spoiled. He takes care of me and our children like no one ever has. I have no idea where I would be without him in my life.
1. These adorable, healthy faces are what I am most thankful for this year.