This is part of a Back to School Series of posts.
When schools start getting back in session that means that moms are busy getting all the supplies their kids need. If you are also like most moms you find yourself having to go buy more school supplies through the year due to kids losing their stuff! I know I have had to replenish a few things that I was shocked that a kid could even lose!
My absolute favorite back to school product is Mabel’s Labels.
Mabel’s Labels are meant for the things that kids lose! Their labels are fantastic! I use them on everything! School supplies, backpacks, shoes, jackets, towels, sand toys, sippy cups, nap mats, and much much more! I can not tell you how many things have made their way back to the kids since their names were on it with Mabel’s Labels!
Mabel’s Labels has a Ultimate Back to School Combo Kit that has 50 tag-mates, 40 skinny minis,16 shoe labels, and 2 teeny tags. They have different styles perfect for your child!
One reader will win a Ultimate Back to School Combo Kit from Mabel’s Labels.
Mandatory Entry: Tell me how you prepped your kiddos supplies for this school year.
- Follow Mabel’s Labels on Twitter - 1 entry
- Like Mabel’s Labels on Facebook -1 entry
- Follow me on twitter -1 entry
- Like My Kinda Rain on Facebook - 1 entry
- Tweet this giveaway- ” #Win a #BTS combo kit from @mabelhood and @gutimom-http://bit.ly/ou19Ms -ends 9/7″- 1 entry per tweet and you can tweet 3 times a day. Leave a comment with your status update.
- Sign up for blog email updates- orange circle in top right corner.
This giveaway is open to US AND Canada residents. Giveaway will end on September 7th at NOON CST. The winner will be chosen using the plug in “And the winner is”. They will be emailed and have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
**Disclosure: I was sent a Ultimate Back to School Combo kit in exchange for this post as well as the giveaway item. No other monetary compensation was made and all opinions are 100% my own.