This post is part of the Back to School Series.
Thermos is iconic with back to school. We all remember the old thermos lunch kits and soup thermos we carried in our lunches.
Thermos has evolved with the times and now offers a wide range of different lunch accessories not only for children but adults as well.
We had the chance to check out a Thermos lunch kit for my preschooler. He of course chose the Ninja lunch kit.
Thermos lunch kits are
• 100% PVC free with PEVA linings
• Superior quality closed cell polyethylene foam
insulation keeps food fresh
• Comfortable, padded carrying handle
• Durable, easy-clean fabric
They fit my sons lunch items perfectly! His bento box and thermos water bottle.
This back to school season, Thermos has teamed up with registered dietician and author, Elizabeth Ward to share tips to keep your children eating healthy while they’re away from you at school.
Talk to your children and ask them what they would like to eat and teach them where food comes from. Involving children in packing their own lunch kit make the process more fun.
Lunch can be more than just the traditional milk, sandwich and fruit. Use a Thermos vacuum insulated FUNtainer food jar, which keeps food hot for five hours or cold for seven hours, to pack leftovers from dinner, a hearty stew or soup, or fruit salad with low-fat yogurt.
Give your child an alternative to sugary soda and juice drinks by packing ice water with fruit slices in a Thermos FUNtainer bottle. The fruit will add the sweet taste your child craves, without the added sugar.
** Disclosure: I was sent this lunch kit to facilitate this review. No other monetary compensation was made and all opinions expressed are 100% my own.
Latest posts by Lori (see all)
- Comicpalooza 2015 in Houston Ticket Giveaway! #HoustonNerdsUnite #Comicpalooza #giveaway - April 22, 2015
- I’m A Comicpalooza 2015 Blogger! #HoustonNerdsUnite - April 20, 2015
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens Trailer Released! #TheForceAwakens #StarWars - April 17, 2015