THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED. A WINNER HAS BEEN CHOSEN USING RANDOM.ORG AND THEY HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED. THEY HAVE 48 HOURS TO RESPOND OR A NEW WINNER WILL BE CHOSEN. THANK YOU TO ALL WHO ENTERED.
Cloth Diapering has become more mainstream recently. Its better for the environment and better for baby’s bottom. In the end it is also better for your pocket book.
Cloth diapering has evolved from the days when your mom had to use safety pins and prefolds. Now there are pockets with Velcro and even All in One Diapers! It is much easier than most people believe. I myself used to use cloth on my boys. C-man had horrible skin and disposables tore his poor little skin up! Cloth was our saving grace until he was potty trained.
Getting started on cloth can be a little costly when you first start out but you save big bucks in the end when you think about all the dispoable diapers you are no longer having to buy on a weekly or monthly basis. For those that truly can not afford to get started, there is a wonderful organization here to help.
About The Cloth Diaper Foundation :
Our 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization is dedicated to helping qualifying families all over the continental United States get a jump start on cloth diapering. Cloth diapers are a more natural, healthy alternative to disposables that reduce overall waste, thereby helping the environment. As a supplementary program, it is not our wish to be a family’s sole source for cloth diapers; rather, we assist families while they build their own supply of diapers. We accept donations given by caring individuals and redistribute them to families in need.
The Cloth Diaper Foundation is a fantastic organization and the women who run it really love their work. They want to help you as much as they can.
You do have to apply and be approved for services. This is so they can really tell the ones who truly need the help and are not taking advantage of those who are working so hard to make this possible for others.
Please consider donating your used(but in good condition) diapers to the Cloth Diaper Foundation.
Main Entry: Visit The Cloth Diaper Foundation and sign up for their mailing list.
Bonus Entries: You must complete the main entry before doing any of the bonus entries. Leave a separate comment for each entry.
- Like the Cloth Diaper Foundation on Facebook. 5 Bonus Entries! Be sure to comment 5 separate times for your entries!
- Follow me on Twitter @gutimom
- Tweet about this giveaway: “@gutimom FuzziBunz Perfect Size Diaper Giveaway! http://bit.ly/fBUj9U #cdforg ” Leave a comment with the tweet status URL, you may do this once per day. Be sure to leave a comment for each tweet.
- Subscribe to My Kinda Rain. You can do this in the sidebar. 2 Extra Entries! Leave 2 comments for this!
- Become a fan of My Kinda Rain on Facebook
- Post about this giveaway on Facebook, please leave a comment with the URL to where you posted.
This giveaway will end on December 20th, 2010!
I was not compensated in any way for this post. This post and giveaway is help raise awareness about the organization mentioned.