CONTEST HAS ENDED. WINNER WILL BE CONTACTED VIA EMAIL. CHOSEN BY RANDOM.ORG. THANKS TO ALL WHO PARTICIPATED!
Summer is here! School is out, farmers markets have a bounty of goodies, and the heat levels are rising.
Summer also means swim suit season. *shudder*
I have been working my tail off to get ready for this. I’m not quite there yet, but now I have even more motivation to lose the weight.
The Kroger Co., General Mills, NBC’s “The Biggest Loser” are partnering up to donate up to $1080,000 to Feeding America this year. I am participating in this challenge so I can not only finish losing the dreaded “baby” weight but I can also help out with this great organizations.
Here is how you can help:
- Visit www.pfpchallenge.com/Kroger to make your pledge to lose weight and to get more information and to find tools to change your life for the better. It is free, easy and only takes a minute to make a change that can help you and help the hungry in your LOCAL community.
- Through June 30, 2010, for every pound you pledge to lose, the Pound for Pound Challenge will donate 14cents to Feeding America- enough to delivery one pound of groceries to the local food bank.
How awesome is that? Just by pledging to lose weight and get healthy, you help raise money to feed people right here in America.
General Mills offers several healthy eating options like Yoplait Greek Yogurt, Total, and Multigrain Cheerios that you may have even seen featured on the show!
To encourage you to participate in the Pound for Pound Challenge, Kroger and General Mills are giving away a $30 Kroger Gift Card to one of my lucky readers!
The gift card can be used at any of the Kroger family of stores including Kroger, Fred Meyer, Ralph´s, King Soopers, City Market, Dillon’s, Smith´s, Fry´s, QFC, Baker´s, Owen´s, Jay C Food Stores, Hilander, Gerbes, Food4Less, Pay Less Super Markets and Scott´s Food & Pharmacy.
Here is how you can win:
Mandatory: Sign up and pledge! Let me know how much weight you plan to pledge to lose. If you don’t have any weight to lose just leave me a comment below letting me know how you plan on spreading the word about this amazing program (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
1. Subscribe to my blog. Come back and comment letting me know you do.
2. Blog about this Giveaway- 5 bonus entries. Come back and leave me the link to your post.
3. Follow me on twitter @gutimom (1 entry) and tweet about this giveaway. You can do this 3 times a day, 1 entry per tweet. Leave me your status update link so I can check.
4. “Like” My Kinda Rain on Facebook. Click the widget on my sidebar. Come back and comment letting me know.
This giveaway ends June14th at midnight CST. I will contact the winner via email so make sure you leave a valid email address in your mandatory post. You will have 48 hours to contact me. If I do not hear from you I will choose a new winner. Winner is chosen from random.org
*The Kroger Family of Stores Gift card, information, and giveaway were all provided to me by the Kroger family store and General Mills through MyBlogSpark.