GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED. WINNER HAS BEEN CONTACTED. THANK YOU FOR ENTERING!
Are your kids always leaving their jackets, back packs or lunch kits at school or daycare?
If your kids are like my kids, the answer is yes. Last year my daughter left her jacket at school a thousand times and one time we thought it was gone for good. It took a week to get back to us. One reason it took so long? We did not label it! The school had no idea who the jacket belonged to since it was not labeled so it sat in the Lost and Found forever!
This year I was smart. I labeled EVERYTHING! Especially her jacket. For her jacket I went with the Label Daddy Zipper Pulls! I was able to chose my own design for the pulls, color and font! They have tons of great choices, including some of your favorite Disney Characters!
One reader will win a 10 pack of Label Daddy Zipper Pulls. You get to pick the color, design and font to totally make it personal for you!
Mandatory Entry: Visit Label Daddy and check out the design options for the zipper pulls, come back and tell me your favorite!
1. Follow Label Daddy on twitter.
2. “Like” Label Daddy on Facebook
3. Follow ME on twitter and tweet this giveaway! “Check out the Label Daddy Zipper Pull Giveaway from @gutimom and @labeldaddy http://bit.ly/dtWDi5 Ends 9/26 so enter today! ” You can do this twice per day, earning 1 entry per tweet. Comment for each tweet with your status link.
4. “Like” My Kinda Rain on Facebook- 2 entries. Leave a comment for each entry.
5. Sign up for my updates! Enter your email address in the box at the top right hand side of my blog. 3 entries! Comment for each entry!
This contest is for US and Canada residents Only. Make sure you leave a valid email address with your mandatory comment so I can contact you if you are a winner. Winner is chosen by random.org and will be contact via email. If you are the winner and you do not contact me within 48 hours I will choose a new winner.
Contest ends Sunday, September 26th at midnight CST!
Disclaimer: Label Daddy provided me with a free sample of this product to review. All opinions expressed in this post are my own.