For me, music and working out go hand in hand. I have to have music when I workout.
Sometimes listening to music when working out can be challenging because of the cords from your headphones to your music player. They can become tangled or just get completely in your way and that can throw you out of your groove when working out.
NekFit has changed that. Nekfits designs puts your music player behind your neck so the cord is wrapped up nice and neat and still close enough to your ears that the cords don’t get tangled or in your way.
You can get your NekFit in black or clear. They fit ipod Nanos and shuffles.
One reader will win your own NekFit!
Mandatory Entry: Tell me your favorite workout song.
Make sure you leave ONE COMMENT for EACH ENTRY METHOD!
1. Sign up for blog email updates. Just hit the orange circle on the right front page.- 3 extra entries
2. Like My Kinda Rain on Facebook- 2 extra entries
3. Follow me on twitter- 1 extra entry
4. Stumble one of my blog posts(NOT A GIVEAWAY POST)- 2 extra entries
5. Tweet this message ” #Win a NekFit from @gutimom http://bit.ly/l33jhM Take your music with you when you workout! Ends 7/5″- 1 entry per tweet, you can tweet 3 times a day. Comment with your status link for each tweet.
This giveaway will end July 5th at 12 noon CST. One winner will be chosen using the plug in “and the winner is”. Winner will have 48 hours to contact me or a new winner will be chosen. Open to US residents only.
*NekFit was a sponsor for Mamamvation Fitcation. No monetary compensation was made for this post. All opinions expressed are my own.