Pasta is one of those meals that everyone loves. Any shape, any style, cooked just about any way….it is a household favorite nation wide. My family is no different. My kids LOVE pasta! It is one of their favorite meals.
My family has almost every single meal together at our dinner table. Reconnecting at the dinner table is very important and it is where memories are made. It is one of my favorite parts of the day. Listening to my kids tell me about their days, sharing smiles and giggles and also having serious family discussions. I have made wonderful memories around our dinner table.
Now through May 14, Skinner Pasta is inviting Texas families to share an original story of a favorite mealtime memory with Skinner Pasta in 250 words or less. One grand prize winning essay will be awarded a grand prize of $10,000 and four runner-ups will receive $1,000 to help them continue creating lasting mealtime memories.
What is your favorite meal time memory? Share it with Skinner Pasta and you could win $10,000!
One winner will win a prize pack of the following:
• Two boxes of Skinner® Pasta
• One colander
• One set of Texas-themed serving utensils
• Two Skinner® Pasta recipe cards
Mandatory Entry: Tell me your favorite family meal time memory.
Extra Entries:- 1 entry each- leave a comment for each one.
- Like Skinner on Facebook
- Follow Skinner on Twitter
- Sign up for email updates from My Kinda Rain
- Like My Kinda Rain on Facebook
- Follow me on twitter
- Tweet this message-”@SkinnerPasta 100 Years of Mealtime Memories Essay Contest + #Giveaway from @gutimom http://tinyurl.com/7uvqfba -Ends 3/16 ” – 1 entry per tweet and you may tweet 3 times a day