Giveaway has ended! Winner has been emailed! They have 48 hours to respond or I will choose a new winner! Thank you to everyone who participated!
I am the queen of trying out new recipes. If something looks good, I’m determined to try it. I am also the person who will try to take that recipe and tweak it. Make it my own or at the very least, make it more healthy for myself and my family.
The Tropical Traditions Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil is unrefined and made from organic coconuts. The coconuts are used fresh and come from small family farms in the Philippines. According to the company’s website, the volcanic soil there makes these coconuts some of the most nutritionally rich coconuts in the world. No chemicals or high-heat treatment are used to make this coconut oil, and it contains no trans-fatty acids.
Check out this video: “How We Discovered Virgin Coconut Oil – An Interview with Brian Shilhavy, CEO Tropical Traditions”
You can use coconut oil in a thousand different ways in the kitchen. If a recipe calls for butter, margarine or any other oil, you can replace it with coconut oil. I have read of people using it in coffee, tea,smoothies or eat it by the spoonful as well.
Nutritionally , one tablespoon of coconut oil has 117 calories.
So far I have used the oil in stir fry’s and when baking. I love it! It gives a nice sweet, subtle flavor to the food. It is not overpowering at all! You can check out all the great recipes on their website.
If you would like a copy of their great Coconut Oil book go to this LINK. When you choose “Referred by a Friend” and enter the User ID: 5250183 on your first online order, the book will be automatically added to their order at no charge! If you have any problems you can contact their awesome Customer Service.
Tropical Traditions wants to give one of my readers a 32oz jar of their Gold Label Coconut Oil!
Here is how you can win:
Mandatory:Check out Tropical Traditions website and let me know what other product of theirs you would like to try out! Make sure you leave me a valid email address with this entry.
- Subscribe to Tropical Traditions Newsletter. Comment back letting me know you do.- 1 entry
- Follow Tropical Traditions on twitter. @troptraditions – 1 entry
- Follow me on twitter. @gutimom- 1 entry
- tweet about this giveaway-” Coconut Oil giveaway from @troptraditions & @gutimom Ends 6/21 http://tinyurl.com/2eynz6o”- You can do this up to 3 times a day, 1 entry per tweet. Comment with your status link each tweet
- “Like” Tropical Traditions on Facebook- 2 entries. Comment twice ON MY BLOG(not on their facebook fan page) letting me know you did this.
- “Like” My Kinda Rain on Facebook- 2 entries. Comment twice letting me know you did this.
- Blog about this giveaway and link back to me your post.- 5 entries. Comment 5 times letting me know with the link.
This contest will end Monday June 21st at 7am CST. The winner will be chosen by random.org and I will email them. You have 48 hours to respond or I will choose someone else.
Disclaimer: Tropical Traditions provided me with a free sample of this product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product. All opinions expressed in this post are my own.