We all know how important dental health is. We have heard the stories over and over how taking care of your teeth means you are taking care of your whole body.
Your teeth can spawn some health care issues that are dangerous as well so it is very important to make those appointments for regular cleanings and check ups!
When you are at home it is very important to brush regularly and floss!
I don’t know about you but flossing is a pain.
Those little flossers with the string really do a number on my gums regardless of how hard or soft I push down. My kids hate to floss for this very reason and the little one even goes crazy if he seems any blood from his tender little gums when flossing.
Luckily we have been using the WaterPik Ultra Water Flosser for a couple days now and we are all very pleased with its ease of use.
The Waterpik® Ultra Water Flosser (WP-100) is the easy and more effective way to floss. And it’s perfect for anyone with braces, implants, crowns, bridges, or periodontal pockets.
Waterpik® Water Flossers are the only brand clinically proven to be more effective than traditional dental floss and Sonicare® Air Floss for reducing plaque, gingivitis, and gum disease.
The Waterpik® Ultra Water Flosser (WP-100) is the ultimate in water flossing performance. It features ten pressure settings, a contemporary design that is smaller and quieter than previous models, a covered reservoir with in-lid tip storage, and six unique tips.
The Waterpik Ultra Water Flosser is the number one recommended Water Flosser model among dental professionals.
For our premium portable cordless model, see the Waterpik® Cordless Plus Water Flosser (WP-450).
- Clinically proven 50% more effective than traditional dental floss and 80% more effective than Sonicare Air Floss for gingivitis treatment
- Proven in laboratory tests to remove 99.9% of plaque from treated areas with a 3 second application
- Clinically proven 3X as effective as dental floss for cleaning around braces with the orthodontic tip
- Removes bacteria deep between teeth and below the gumline where brushing and traditional flossing can’t reach
- Massages and stimulates gums to improve circulation and keep your gums strong and healthy
- Great for people with implants, crowns, bridges, and veneers
- Leaves your mouth feeling incredibly fresh and clean
- Healthier Gums in 14 Days Guaranteed
- 6 unique tips
- Advanced pressure control system with 10 settings
- 5 to 90 psi
- Reservoir capacity of 90 seconds+
- Pause button on handle
- Can be used with water or your favorite mouthwash
- Smaller and quieter than previous models
- Covered reservoir with built-in tip storage
- Three-year warranty
While it may be a bit bulky on your counter top I really believe this is one product worth having out daily. It really is easy to use and clean. The kids love it. However we do have to watch them with it or they begin shooting each other with the water.
It is gentle enough for kids but very effective as well. Worth every penny for a complete overall healthy set of teeth!
Check out WaterPik website for your coupon to save on your own Ultra Water Flosser.
* I was compensated for this post but all opinions expressed are 100% my own.