My husband really liked these. But he loves cornbread. Period.
I served these with Smothered Green Chile Chicken
Corn Filled Mini Muffins via Cooking Light
Prep Time: 9 minutes
Cook Time: 13 minutes
Yield: 12 servings (serving size: 2 muffins)
- 1 (6.5-ounce) package corn muffin mix (such as Betty Crocker)
- 1/3 cup fat-free milk
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 egg whites
- 1 cup frozen shoepeg white corn
- Butter-flavored cooking spray
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Combine all ingredients except cooking spray in a medium bowl; stir just until combined. Spoon batter evenly into 24 miniature muffin cups coated with cooking spray. Bake at 400° for 11 minutes. Spray tops of muffins with cooking spray; bake an additional 2 minutes. Remove from oven; let stand in pan 2 minutes.
- 102 (37% from fat)
- 4g (sat 0.6g,mono 2g,poly 0.8g)